Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful...a little list...


Grace from my Heavenly Father...

My amazing husband (He really does put up with a lot!)...

My beautiful kids...

My family far and near...

My mother-in-law and father-in-law...

My sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and my sweet nieces...

Friends who are more like family (except without all the drama)...

Warm jammies...

Church...

Hot coffee...

Our fireplace...

Left over turkey and all the trimmings...

The sound of my kids laughing...

Little man's freckled nose...

Little ones baby soft cheeks...

Precious girl's graceful dancing...

Looong showers...

Candlelight...

Putting the kids to bed...

Homeschooling...

Comfortable pauses in conversation...

Mom's night...

Music that soothes my soul...



What are you most thankful for?


Linking up here...

1 comment:

1-2punch said...

Hello, found you over at incourage, so good to find another homeschooler out there! Hope to find encourgement and maybe some tips. Please check out my site and my homeschool links. Dianne Flynn is great!

Followers