Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Farewell...

The blog has been quiet lately...

I had a ton of posts planned...drafted in my mind just waiting to be shared...

But when I prayed, God was saying "farewell"...

What do you mean, God? 
Farewell?! 
That makes it seem like you want me to say goodbye...
That couldn't be what you want...



...could it?

But it is.

And just as clearly as I heard him tell me he wanted me to start, I've heard him gently tell me to stop.

The words were never mine anyway... and, as I've had time to mull it over, I realize it isn't a sacrifice to give up writing here. I humbly accept that these words were gifts on loan from my Heavenly Father. While I'm thankful that he's given me this opportunity, it is time to say goodbye.

So, farewell.

Thank you for your comments, prayers and support of this little blog.


Blessings,



2 comments:

homeschoolingmom said...

I hate to see you go.
I enjoyed reading your posts even though I may of never commented.

Thanks for all you did.

Chris said...

Hi Kristi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Followers