Friday, November 18, 2011

Sharing our gifts...

Tonight our homeschool co-op had its Parent's Night to celebrate the end of the first semester. Anxious parents watched the presentations as shining little faces shared what they had learned. Little one got to sing a song with her preschool class. Little man got to do an amazing skit on how Pluto isn't a planet anymore, and my Precious Girl got to do a presentation for her Chemistry class on the element, Boron. This is one proud mama tonight!

Each time we gather for our co-op on Friday mornings, I am blown away by the amazing women and children that God has gathered. These wonderful, Godly women constantly encourage me in my homeschooling journey and in my walk with Jesus. They lovingly teach my children in their areas of expertise. They share their talents freely and the conversations in the "mom's room" never fail to satisfy.

Our co-op is an example of the beauty that comes when like-minded women gather together and share their gifts.

I'm blessed to be a part of it.

No comments:

Followers