Monday, May 17, 2010

The Gift of Monday...

It's always hard to say goodbye to my husband as he heads out the door to work on a Monday. I love the time we spend together as a family on the weekends. This particular morning it was harder than usual because we had such an awesome conversation and time of prayer last night. Even though he'll be home at lunch, I still miss him and find myself counting down until he comes home.

We heard an awesome message at church yesterday about being soft and moldable in our walk with Christ. We talked a lot about that message which led to other really good conversations. Don't you just love when the message you hear on Sunday spurs you to action?!

That is the gift of Monday. Yesterday, our spiritual tanks were refilled with corporate worship and prayer - which is a very powerful thing - today, it is my challenge to now "walk out" what I heard yesterday. To work those wise words into my life and to make changes. The gift of Monday is a new beginning, a new opportunity to share Jesus with all those we come in contact with today. I'm excited to see what God is going to do this week.

Monday is a day full of opportunity and promise for the week ahead. How we start today can impact our entire week. May we all start well today!

No comments:

Followers