Welcome back for another easy and inexpensive Christmas Gift idea... I was going to wait until Friday to post this, but then I looked at the date...only 11 days 'till Christmas...Let's get crafting everyone!!!
1 cheap Photo Album (Don't worry about what the cover looks like - you are going to cover it up anyway!!)
Mod Podge for Paper Matte Finish (this really does work better for paper and it costs the same as the other stuff)
A paintbrush or sponge brush to apply the Mod Podge
Scrapbooking papers and embellishments
1. Cut front cover paper to size.
2. Brush the Mod Podge onto the back of the paper (be sure to get the edges!).
3. Gently place paper on the cover of the album.
4. Use your hand (or a rolling pin) to push out any bubbles from the center out to the edges.
5. Let the Mod Podge DRY!!! (Trust me! Impatience leads to ruin with this!)
6. Embellish to your liking. I added paper strips in a coordinating color. You could use ribbon, buttons...the possibilities are endless!!
7. Brush several coats of Mod Podge over top, letting dry between coats. This will protect the cover and really adhere it to the photo album.
8. Repeat the steps for the back cover!