Monday, February 27, 2012

Good morning, God...

image courtesy of Evgeni Dinev freedigitalphotos.net


Good morning, God.

I'm so thankful for today. The frost sparkles on the grass as the sun begins to peek over the horizon. What a beautiful sight!

My Little One snuggles in my lap and I drink in her sweet almost-baby smell. I'm so thankful that we get to see your sunrise gift together today.

The smell of warm coffee wakes my Precious Girl and she comes downstairs and smiles at me. That smile is the greatest gift of today.

Little Man wakes uncharacteristically early and joins us as we watch the sun begin to rise over the trees.

It is going to be a good day!

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope that you will look for the blessings God has hidden in this wonderful day!

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118: 24


2 comments:

Tirzah said...

Kristi these are the most treasured moments. I love how you captured it and will always have the memory written down. Thanks for visiting my home on the web and the kind words left!!!

A Daughter of the King said...

What a delight it must have been for God, your father to hear you praise him early this morning! A lovely post!

Followers