Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And so it begins...

Blogging about our adventures in homeschooling has been on my heart for quite a while now. I've tried to ignore it, unsuccessfully. You know how it is once God puts something on your heart... You can only run and hide for so long - check out the story of Jonah if you don't believe me.

I certainly don't feel like a "homeschooling expert" but it is something that I am passionate about. To me, homeschooling your children is not so much a choice as a calling. Trying to do it without God is impossible. His mercies are new every morning. If today wasn't a stellar day in your homeschool journey, have faith that tomorrow will be better.

I don't have all the answers, but I do hope that I can offer some encouragement to those who are also educating their precious ones at home.

No comments:

Followers