Monday, June 06, 2011

A little love note...

It all started ordinarily enough...

But my whole day changed its course when I went to get my teacup this morning...

Propped in front of my teacup was a simple note from my wonderful husband, encouraging me in just the way I needed today.

Suddenly, Monday morning isn't so bad. 

Monday is, for now, a blank slate...
...A fresh start...
...A new beginning...

...A reminder that I have 7 whole new days full of possibility, opportunity and purpose. All because of a love note.

In God's Ultimate Love Note, He gently reminds us that his mercies are new EVERY morning... But I feel this newness in a special way on this particular Monday. All because of a little love note.

So today, I'm not going to try and plan my week...
... Or set goals...
...Or make a to-do list...

I'm going to relish the fact that my husband loves me enough to encourage me, 

...and that the singing birds and the gentle breezes that are blowing my curtains this morning are my love note from God.

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Followers